I procrastinated a bit too much….
Nothing new, really. Just waiting for Arifureta‘s anime.
I finally finished translating V2 of Master of Monsters. And, I also said I would be starting on V3 after I did some slight recorrections of a few chapters mid-V2. I also may have procrastinated quite a bit and barely have anything done after I announced that……my bad.
Going to try and get focused back on doing that. Also, if I don’t finish before the end of the month, I’ll go ahead and do V3C1 in-between them.
As for Jashin, I have started on V2.5. Chapter 1 about 1/8ths done, and I’ll try to get it—along with the rest of the volume—out shortly. Sorry for the huge delay. ;-;
—Finish the fixings of the V2 chapters and start on V3 before mid-July.
—Finish V2.5 of Jashin before mid-July.
—Stop procrastinating on the above goal.
So yeah, that’s about it for now. Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope this helps you get a better understanding of how thing are currently. Anyways, I’ll see you guys next month with another update!