Long time no see.
Crying over how bad Arifureta’s anime butchered the source material. Nothing new.
I’ve started on V3C2 of Master of Monsters. V3C1 is finished, and Upsilon should be editing soon. Sorry for the long delay still~.
I’ve gotten 1/2 of Jashin’s interlude volume done. Again, apologies for the wait.
Finish the fixings of the V2 chapters and start on V3 before mid-July.
—Get somewhere close to half of V3 of Master of Monsters done before the end of the year.
—Finish V2.5 of Jashin before
mid-July end of July. Whoops
—Stop procrastinating on the above goal.
So yeah, that’s about it for now. Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope this helps you get a better understanding of how thing are currently. Anyways, I’ll see you guys next month with another update!